Friday, December 9, 2011

Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis

   F         F     D     F
Closed off from love

F F  F       F    F    D
I didn’t need the pain

F         F   F    F        F D
Once or twice was enough

F      F   F   F   F   D
And it was all in vain

F          F    D   F       FF      F     F       F  F     GA
Time starts to pass before you know it your frozen

C        FD              F F       F   D    FF  F      F        F     D
But something happened for the very first time with you

D      F      FF      F   D      F
My heart melted to the ground

F              F F         D
Found something true

D         F D F       F D        F        F F        F    F F     GA
And everyone’s lookin’ round thinking I’m going crazy

C    A A       A      A      G   A
But I don’t care what they say

A     A   A    G     A
I’m in love with you

D        A  A  A    A    GA
They try to pull me away

D       A    A    A          G   A
But they don’t know the truth

D      A         AG        G   F  F       F   F  F     F     G  A
My heart’s crippled by the pain that I keep on closing

F       F    G   GF   F   F
You cut me open and I

C          GF         C          C     G F        F
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love

C          GF         C          C     G F        F
I keep bleeding I keep keep bleeding love

C          GF         C          C     G F    GA
Keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love

F        F     G  GF    F   F
You cut me open and I…

1 comment: