Sunday, November 4, 2012

Little Things--One Direction

Yes, this is starting with the 2nd verse..not to hate on the rest of it, but it's my favorite part of the song.

(Louis)
You can't go to bed
   B    B    B  B   A
Without a cup of tea
  G    G  G  A   G  B
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
G      B  B     D      B    AA     G    G      G A   G    E
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
A      B  D       D D D C        B   A     AA      A  B B
Though it makes no sense to me
G           G   B      B   A      A   G
(Harry)
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
 B          BB       A    G   G       G   G      G     G  AB
You never want to know how much you weigh
D     DC       DC  G  B     D       D     B      B
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
D       D    D    D   D           GA B     B
But you're perfect to me
G     B          BA   G   G
(Chorus)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
A B       C    B   AG    A       G   AB  G  A    A
But if it's true
G    G G    D
It's you they add up to
G   D     G    B      B A
I'm in love with you <3
G  AG BA  G      G

6 comments:

  1. 2 things...
    One Thing (haha) could u pls do the whole song? i know u dont liket he rest but i love it..so erm yah..
    Lastly, the lyrics for harry's part is:
    I know u've never loved the sound of ur voice on tape, you never wanna know how much u weigh, u stil...and u got the rest right..so thanks i guess...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try, but I've got a few other songs to put up before I do.. So I'll probably get to it this weekend.. and I got the Second line right but thanks for pointing out the first part :)

      Delete
    2. yahh..i noticed after i commented :) sorry, :) ok no problem, take ur time :) altleast u have this part of the song posted :)

      Delete
  2. Are there flats or shapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont i understand it

    ReplyDelete