Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wings--Little Mix

Mama told me not to waste my life
G G     G    D   E     D  E       E    G
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
D      E      G        G      G       D  ED    GEE
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
D       E    G     G    G    E       D    E  E G
And if they give you sh-- then they can walk on by
D     E D     G     A     G    D     E       D  B    A    E
My feet, feet can't touch the gound
E      B     E    E       G      A    B
And I can't hear a sound
E     E  E    G      A  B
But you just keep on runnin' up your mouth, ya
E     E     E    G      A  BA      G  A       G         E
Walk, walk on over there
B          E     E   G    A   B
Cause I'm too fly to care,          oh yeah
E          E   E    G  A  BAGE     E  BAGE
Your words don't mean a thing I'm not listening
B         E      E         B     EF#      F#F#    DF#G
Keep talking, All I know it
G       EG          BAGA
Mama told me not to waste my life
GG       G  D    E    D   E      E    G
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
D      E     G        G       G      D    ED   GEE
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
D        E    G     G    G    E     D     E   E   G
They can't detain you Cause wings are made to     fly
B      A       GA     B     E         E      F#  G      A   BAGF#E
And we don't let nobody bring us down
E      B     B    B  AGE      G      A  BAGF#D
No matter what you say it won't hurt me
E    BB       B    B       C  B   G    B     A
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
G         BB    B  B  C  B     G  A
Cause wings are made to fly
E           E     F#   G     B    E

3 comments:

  1. Epic, you can even play it on the recorder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Played this for my band class and got a standing ovation

    ReplyDelete